WOLFSBURG, Germany, April 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG's supervisory board would approve a sale of treasury stock to the Gulf emirate of Abu Dhabi, VW Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder said on Thursday. Abu Dhabi is interested in acquiring a stake that could be as high as 10 percent of the stock in Europe's largest carmaker and the emirates' economic minister said it believed in the company. "We believe in Volkswagen," said Abu Dhabi's economics minister after talks between the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW says board would back Abu Dhabi's stake buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.