HAMBURG, Germany, March 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen remains in cooperation talks with Malaysian carmaker Proton , Europe's biggest carmaker said on Friday, contradicting a newspaper report that the talks had ended. "There are still talks, including some at the highest level," a VW spokesman said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW says cooperation talks with Proton continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.