FRANKFURT, July 30 (Reuters) - The chief executive of German carmaker Volkswagen AG said on Tuesday he expected the fourth quarter to be the toughest in the car market this year. "Just by experience, and this is more market driven than by internal expectations, it will be the last quarter of this year which will be the most difficult one, when we look at the next six quarters," Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder told a conference call. VW is to launch 12 new models by the end of 2003, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW says expects Q4 to be toughest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642