FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The finance chief of Volkswagen said on Wednesday the car maker could book some charges for revamping its Brazilian business in the fourth quarter, but they would be lower than the third-quarter costs. "Full provisions were made in the third quarter. There could be some associated costs in the fourth quarter but they will be of a smaller dimension," Chief Financial Officer Hans-Dieter Poetsch told a conference call. VW said earlier it had taken provisions of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW says may book some Brazil costs in Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.