FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen AG plans to issue a benchmark bond this year, a spokesman said on Wednesday. The spokesman added the company was cautious about the timing of the issue because of a recent credit rating downgrade from Standard & Poor's agency. Market sources said the bond volume would be in the region of at least one billion euros ($1.21 billion) and have a maturity of around seven years.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW says planning benchmark bond this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642