FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen AG said on Friday it expected to sell 300,000 VW brand cars in the United States this year. "We should be able to keep our volume level at a rate of 300,000 cars this year," Detlef Wittig, member of the management board for Volkswagen brand, told an analysts conference call. The VW group delivered 389,947 vehicles in the United States last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW says sees 300,000 unit sales in U.S. in '04" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.