FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG is on track to hit its medium-term target of allocating less than 7 percent of revenues to capital expenditure, Europe's biggest carmaker said on Thursday. "The capex-to-sales ratio might come up a bit (in the fourth quarter) against the 6.4 percent we are showing for the first nine months but we believe we will be able to demonstrate that we are on a good path towards our medium-term target, which is below 7 percent," VW Chief Financial Officer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW says on track to hit capex/sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.