FRANKFURT, June 22 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen said on Sunday it would not appoint a new executive in charge of group-wide sales and marketing and instead hand responsibility for sales to the heads of VW's brands. The widely expected move is part of a reshuffle of executive responsibilities at the German group under VW Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder, the ex-BMW boss who took the helm at VW last year. A spokesman for the group said the step, which has yet to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW says will put brand chiefs in charge of sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.