FRANKFURT, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG won't be able to match its level of profits in China in 2004, Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch said on Wednesday. "We will not be able to meet and make the profit level we've seen last year for China for currency reasons, but we are confident that we can show a very impressive figure for 2004 and also for 2005," Poetsch told an analysts conference. In the first half of 2004, Europe's largest carmaker posted a decline in pro-rata ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW says won't match profits in China in 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.