FRANKFURT, Jan 9 (Reuters) - Volkswagen said on Wednesday it was seeking to conclude a domination and profit and loss transfer agreement with MAN SE, which would give it full strategic and financial control over the truck maker. "The planned step is a further milestone on the road to creating an integrated commercial vehicles group," the company said in a statement. Volkswagen said it currently holds 75.03 percent of the voting rights in MAN. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW seeks strategic control of German truck maker MAN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.