FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , the world's fourth largest carmaker, expects the ratio of capital expenditure to sales in 2006 at its automotive operations would be below 6 percent after 3.0 percent in the first quarter. "We are currently forecasting a capex ratio of below 6 percent for the full year," it said in its interim report on Friday. Last year, the ratio was 5.2 percent for the first quarter.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW sees 2006 automotive capex/sales under 6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.