FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG expects its Chinese joint ventures to break even in the fourth quarter and then improve in 2005, Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch said in a conference call on Thursday. The Chinese venture had a pro rata operating profit of 268 million euros in the first nine months of 2004, down from 466 million the year before, VW said earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW sees Chinese JVs breaking even in Q4, better '05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642