FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen AG said on Wednesday it expected to take a hit of a "couple of hundred" million euros for the revaluation of fixed investments and development costs in 2003. "We gave a clear indication in our outlook that we are planning a new evaluation of these type of assets. This is definitely going to hit the bottom line," Chief Financial Officer Hans-Dieter Poetsch told a conference call. "We are looking at an amount of a couple of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW sees few hundred mln eur '03 revaluation hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.