FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen AG , renowned for its high levels of spending, said on Wednesday it was aiming to keep capital expenditure flat this year and next. "We are confident that we can come in in 2003 at around 2002's level and with some hard work the figure may be the same in 2004," Chief Financial Officer Hans-Dieter Poetsch told a conference call.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW sees flat capex in 2003 and 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.