FRANKFURT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , Europe's largest carmaker, expects sales of its VW Fox minicar to exceed 100,000 annually in Europe, Automotive News Europe reported on Monday, citing VW brand marketing head Ludger Fretzen. The Brazilian-built Fox, which will make its debut at the Leipzig trade fair in April, will replace the struggling Lupo, whose sales reached only 43,000 units in Europe last year. Despite being larger than the Lupo, it will be less expensive at less than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW sees Fox sales topping 100,000 in Europe -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.