FRANKFURT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The head of Europe's biggest carmaker, Volkswagen AG , said on Wednesday he did not expect the euro to weaken significantly next year against the U.S. dollar. "I share the opinion of many specialists that the euro will not significantly weaken versus the dollar, or said another way, that the dollar will not strengthen against the euro in the next year," VW Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder said in an interview with Bloomberg television.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW sees no major weakening of euro vs dollar in '04-TV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642