PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG doesn't expect a significant rebound in the European auto market over the next 1-2 years, group sales chief Christian Klingler told reporters at a round table at the Paris auto show on Wednesday. "We're bracing for more negative surprises in 2013, perhaps also in 2014," Klingler said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW sees no significant rebound in Europe car market in next 1-2 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.