BRATISLAVA, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Volkswagen plans to produce 400,000 cars at its Slovak site next year, reaching the assembly plant's anticipated full annual capacity, the Slovak unit said on Wednesday. Volkswagen, planning to invest an additional 1 billion euros in the euro zone country by 2015, wants to boost output capacity with the introduction of a new small car, due this autumn. The factory's current annual production capacity is 280,000 cars. "We plan to produce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW sees Slovak production at full capacity in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642