* MAN annual general meeting scheduled for 0800 GMT * VW to have 5 representatives on MAN supervisory board * VW Chairman Piech, CEO Winterkorn to be on board FRANKFURT, June 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Chairman Ferdinand Piech is set to tighten his grip on MAN when VW gains effective control of the truckmaker's supervisory board at Monday's annual meeting. MAN shareholders will be asked to sign off on three new VW representatives for the supervisory board, two days before the expiry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW set to take control of MAN at AGM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.