BRATISLAVA, March 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen should decide on whether to expand the model list at its Slovak plant at the end of 2007, later than an originally expected in the first quarter, a senior official said on Tuesday. VW Slovakia's new chairman, Andreas Tostmann, said Europe's top car maker would keep output stable in the Slovak unit before an eventual addition of new models in 2010. The Volkswagen plant is Slovakia's biggest company by sales and its top exporter, with a 15 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Slovakia sees decision on new models by end-2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.