FRANKFURT, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG is maintaining the 2004 earnings guidance it gave with first-half results, Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch told an analysts conference on Wednesday, adding that weak sales in Europe in July had been expected. "We of course stick to our commitments we entered into with the release of our half-year figures and conference call and there is nothing to be said in addition to this," he said when asked about the impact of July sales on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW sticks to 2004 guidance despite weak July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642