FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG still expects to post an operating loss of about 1.0 billion euros ($1.27 billion) this year in its North American operations, its finance chief said on Thursday. "We stick to our figure of around one billion euros," Hans Dieter Poetsch said in a conference call.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW still sees '04 N. America loss about 1 bln eur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642