FRANKFURT, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's supervisory board will not decide on the potential sale of the automaker's Europcar car rental agency at a meeting on Friday, an industry source told Reuters on Monday. "The supervisory board will not yet take a decision on Friday," the source said. VW declined comment on the subject. The source, who is familiar with the strategic review of Europcar, said there were still seven parties interested in Europcar but would not name them.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW sup board won't decide on Europcar Friday-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.