MADRID, March 30 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen has threatened to move production of its Polo model away from Spain if strikes continue at its Landaben plant in the northern Navarre region, a union spokesman said on Thursday. "The head of the employees' committee has received a letter in which there is a threat to assign the Polo to other factories in the group," a spokesman at union UGT said. The head of production and logistics at the plant, Reinhard Jung, has set April 7 as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW threatens to move Polo out of Spain -union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.