LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Financial Services AG, a unit of carmaker Volkswagen AG , plans to increase its 4.75 percent bond due July 2011 by 250 million euros, the banks managing the sale said on Wednesday. The sale will raise the size of the issue to one billion euros. The issue will be launched from VW Financial Services AG's debt issuance programme. Launch and pricing is expected "shortly", the lead managers said. ABN AMRO, Calyon, DZ Bank and HSBC are managing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW unit plans increase to July 2011 euro bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.