HANNOVER, Germany, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG's unit sales growth was five percent in September but only half as much in October, a company source told Reuters on Tuesday. Europe's biggest carmaker, which is to report its third quarter results on Wednesday, has stopped publishing monthly sales data, a key indicator of how a carmaker is doing in between earnings reports. VW has been struggling with weak demand in the mass car market and is additionally hampered by the age of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW unit sales growth slows in Oct - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.