PRAGUE, June 30 (Reuters) - Czech car maker Skoda Auto said on Wednesday it would pay a 3.05 billion crown ($116.1 million) dividend to its sole owner, Germany's Volkswagen AG . It said in a filing with the Prague Stock Exchange the dividend was payable on July 28. Dividend payments have been closely followed by the foreign exchange market due to their impact on the crown currency.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW unit Skoda to pay CZK 3.05 bln dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642