FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen has increased its stake in German truckmaker MAN AG to 29.9 percent from around 20 percent in a move that VW said on Tuesday could help foster a merger between MAN and Sweden's Scania . "The board of management of Volkswagen is convinced that this level of participation in MAN is both helpful and adequate to allow all parties to find a friendly and mutually agreeable solution for combining MAN and Scania," VW said in a statement. "Realising the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW ups MAN stake to 29.9 pct, seeks MAN/Scania deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.