FRANKFURT, June 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen and its key shareholder, the state of Lower Saxony, have urged Porsche to accept a tie-up of the two carmakers with VW in charge, Spiegel magazine reported in its online edition on Saturday. Porsche Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking and Chairman Wolfgang Porsche have been pressed to agree by the end of June that VW takes a 49 percent stake in Porsche's sports car business for 3-4 billion euros ($4.2-$5.6 billion), Spiegel online reported without ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW urges Porsche to accept merger - Spiegel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.