BERLIN, April 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch said on Thursday the German car maker was "well prepared" for future challenges posed by the global economy. Poetsch was speaking on a conference call after VW earlier reported better than expected first-quarter results. (Reporting By Andreas Cremer)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW "well prepared" for world economic challenges-CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.