FRANKFURT, July 25 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker, Volkswagen AG , said on Friday it would make sense for truckmakers Scania and MAN to cooperate. "From our point of view I would like to repeat .. it would make a lot of sense for Scania and MAN to cooperate," VW Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder told a conference call to present the company's second quarter results. "If VW can be helpful on that we wouldn't refrain from that -- on the contrary.. but we are talking about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW -would make sense for Scania, MAN to cooperate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642