INGOLSTADT, Germany, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium arm, Audi , increased its sales target for 2015 to 1.5 million vehicles from 1.4 million after posting its 11th consecutive year of record results in 2006. Net profit rose 63 percent last year to 1.34 billion euros ($1.77 billion) on revenue up 17 percent to 31.14 billion. It aimed to boost unit sales, revenue and earnings in 2007 and the years ahead, it said at a news conference on Wednesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW'S Audi raises 2015 sales goal after record 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.