BERLIN, Jan 7 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Audi said on Monday that sales in China, the luxury-car maker's biggest market, rose 29.6 percent last year to a record 405,838 cars and sport-utility vehicles. Ingolstadt-based Audi is due to publish global auto sales on Jan. 10. (Reporting by Andreas Cremer)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Audi says 2012 China car sales surge 30 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.