FRANKFURT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG's premium car division Audi has sold its Cosworth Technology Ltd engine unit to Germany's Mahle Gmbh, it said on Thursday. It gave no financial details for the sale, which it said would take effect at the turn of the year pending regulatory approval.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Audi sells Cosworth engine group to Mahle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642