FRANKFURT, March 17 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium unit Audi AG founded a new sales subsidiary in Brazil that involves the complete takeover of a previous Brazilian sales joint venture, the company said on Thursday. Following an agreement to buy the remaining 49 percent holding in Audi Senna Ltda, Audi formed Audi Brasil Distribuidora de Veiculos Ltda operating out of Sao Paulo. "Our goal is to further extend the market leadership in the premium segment that we have achieved in Brazil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Audi steps up sales campaign in South America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.