PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium unit Audi AG raised its vehicle sales forecast for 2006 by 10,000 units thanks to strong demand for new models such as the Q7 offroader, the company said on Thursday. Sales should rise by 7.1-7.2 percent to 890,000 units this year, Audi's head of sales and marketing, Ralph Weyler, told reporters at the Paris car show. "In the coming months we expect a further growth spurt thanks to the new TT Coupe and the Q7," he said. "This will give us a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Audi unit raises 2006 vehicle sales forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.