FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - German premium carmaker Audi AG's increased pre-tax profit last year, beating its own guidance for a stable result, and forecast another record year for 2005. Pre-tax profit at the luxury arm of Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen rose 3.7 percent to 1.14 billion euros ($1.49 billion), the company said in a statement on Tuesday. Revenues gained 4.7 percent to 24.5 billion euros, leaving its pre-tax profit margin roughly flat at 4.7 percent. "Thanks to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Audi ups pre-tax profit, sees record 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642