FRANKFURT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Profits at Volkswagen's luxury Bentley brand this year will "certainly exceed" last year's slightly positive result, Bentley chief Franz-Josef Paefgen told Germany's Automobilewoche weekly. Bentley expects to produce around 8,000 cars this year, up from 6,576 last year, Paefgen added in remarks to the industry paper released ahead of publication on Monday. He said around 400 of VW's new four-door Flying Spurs would be built at Volkswagen's plant in Dresden, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Bentley sees higher profit this year - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.