PRAGUE, March 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Czech unit Skoda Auto will pay out 5.35 billion crowns ($265.4 million) in dividend, it said in a regulatory filing on Thursday. Volkswagen is the sole shareholder of the Czech car maker, which is the country's largest exporter. The dividend is payable on Thursday, the filing said. ($1=20.16 Czech Crown) (Reporting by Jason Hovet; editing by Simon Jessop)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Czech unit to pay CZK 5.35 bln dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.