FRANKFURT, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Polo subcompact won the award as Europe's Car of the Year for 2010, beating out a field of over 30 rivals and bringing the trophy to Wolfsburg for the first time in 18 years. All 59 jury members, all motoring journalists, from 23 European countries gave points to the winner, and 25 of them chose it as their favourite. This gave it a grand total of 347 points, 10 more than its closest competitor. "The Polo convinced most of all thanks to its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Polo named Europe's Car of Year 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.