FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , the world's fourth-largest carmaker, suffered a 100 million euro ($125.5 million) hit from adverse currency effects to first-quarter operating profit after special items, it said on Friday. In a slide presentation for an upcoming conference call, the company cited gains of 600 million euros from volume, price and mix effects, while savings from product costs contributed a further 200 million. Apart from the forex effects, other negative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Q1 oper profit took 100 mln eur forex hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.