MADRID, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Car maker Volkswagen AG's Spanish unit SEAT said on Tuesday it will unveil the prototype of a new model, called Altea, at the Frankfurt motor show in September. "The new model is a sports minivan. The prototype presented in Frankfurt will be a sample of the model that will be with dealers in the spring of 2004," a company spokesman told Reuters. The new model will share some components with Volkswagen's Audi A3 and will be produced in the SEAT plant in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's SEAT to launch new model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.