BARCELONA, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG's Spanish unit SEAT said on Thursday its net profit fell to 134 million euros ($170.8 million) in 2003 from to 203 million euros in 2002. Sales fell to 5.52 billion euros in 2003, compared with 5.62 billion the year before.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's SEAT posts 134 mln euro net profit in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.