FRANKFURT, Nov 27 (Reuters) - A new 700 million-euro ($823 million) investment programme in strike-hit Volkswagen unit Seat comes on top of existing plans and will fund development and quality assurance, Seat said. The extra investment Volkswagen approved on Friday will supplement a group-wide programme agreed on Nov. 11, when Volkswagen said it had earmarked 22.7 billion euros over the next three years for the group's core automotive division, Seat's German office said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Seat says new investment to fund R&D, quality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642