* Aims to hire 300-800 new employees by year-end * Aims to more than double sales by 2018 FRANKFURT, March 27 (Reuters) - Seat, the Spanish unit of Volkswagen AG , aims to increase sales by between 8 and 10 percent in 2011, boosted by growing global demand, its board chairman was quoted saying in a magazine interview published on Sunday. James Muir told Automotive News Europe that Seat wants to hire between 300 and 800 new employees before the end of the year, in preparation of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Seat see 2011 sales up 8-10 pct - magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.