INGOLSTADT, Germany, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's struggling Spanish SEAT unit expects to post an operating profit before long, the brand's chief told reporters in Ingolstadt on Wednesday. "We will make an operating profit in the foreseeable future and contribute clearly positive earnings at the latest in 2008," Andreas Schleef said during the Audi annual news conference.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's SEAT unit sees operating profit soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.