PRAGUE, May 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Czech unit Skoda Auto has boosted production capacity for its budget Fabia model by 20 percent due to rising demand helped by scrappage subsidies in its key markets, Skoda said on Thursday. Skoda, the largest Czech exporter, said it lifted daily capacity to 1,200 vehicles from 1,000. Financial incentives from western European governments encouraging consumers to swap old cars for new have buoyed Skoda's sales this year, helping a sector that is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Skoda boosts output capacity for budget model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642