PRAGUE, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Czech car maker Skoda Auto, a unit of Germany's Volkswagen AG , will invest 2 billion euros ($2.83 billion) into an expansion in the Czech Republic over the next five years, a company source said on Thursday. "Investment into the Czech Republic over 5 years will be approximately 2 billion euros," the company official said on condition he would not be named. Skoda announced earlier on Thursday a plan to launch a new model and expand production at its Czech ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Skoda to invest 2 bln euros in Czech Rep" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.