PRAGUE, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Unit sales at Skoda Auto, the Czech unit of Volkswagen AG , rose 15.3 percent year-on-year in October to 53,838 cars, the company said on Monday. It said year-to-date sales rose 12.9 percent to 516,267 vehicles. Skoda, the biggest Czech company by sales and the country's biggest exporter, has said it aims to make 616,000 cars this year, and reach an output of 1 million by 2010. - (Reporting by Jan Lopatka; editing by Sue Thomas)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Skoda Oct unit sales up 15.3 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.