BARCELONA, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Spanish car maker Seat, part of the Volkswagen group, reported an 8 percent rise in 2004 net profit to 145 million euros ($189 million) on Thursday. Revenues climbed to 5.86 billion euros versus 5.52 billion euros a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW's Spanish unit says 2004 profit rose 8 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.